Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Touch Korea - Places to die for!! (1/2)

Posted by Shara Osment at 5:47 AM

Annyeong-haseyo!! *90 degree bow* 

I' am Shara ^_^ 

nice to meet you!

The first words that  I had learned was "Annyeong- Haseyo" for formal greeting that means   - Hello or "Anyeong" for close friends.. 

Annyeong can be several meaning like Min Miss A said in Annyeong video: 

1.  Hello
2. How are you?
3.Good Day
4. Good Bye!


So... Annyeong!!! ^_^ ♥ 




If you ask me about KOREA .. I think it is parts of my life that inspired me every day!
  
Music become the biggest part of me and of course it is KPOP.. 
I knew a lot of new friends.... that for me with NO doubt!...because the power of  KPOP music..

It bring us together even we were a Malay, Chinese or even Indians!! We were united because we shared the same interest and love towards KPOP artist and music!!


 Can u believe that??  >.<



More than that, because of our shared dreams toward the most interesting, trendiest and coolest places in KOREA!!! 

Oh...My heart beat faster just by thinking of these places!! *dup dup dup dup* ♥♥

To introduce you the most Romantic Country that full of loves and warm hearts 



 ~~~ *drum roll* durudungdungdungdumdum~~~ekkeekekkee..  

 KOREA ^_^"

                           

1. ♥♥♥  The LOVE of NAMSAN TOWER!!!   ♥♥♥




the power of love!! *xoxo*



*pretty*


This is the place where couples lock their loves and wrote messages full of LOVE, HOPE and TRUST~~♥♥

These places are every girls dream to go to!!


U are lying if u don't want to go here!!! *booooo* 

=P 

just kidding!

next! >.<


2. Cutest Ever TEDDY BEAR Museum >.<



*wow*



                                          * hug*


*too die for* @_@"



                                                                  Mahatma Gandhi!!!



This adorable museum makes you want to hug everything.. 

Like seriously!!

How can you resist that?? kkekeekekeee.. ^^



Prepare.... for my next dream places!!!.... Hello Kitty!! *yayyy*




3. HELLO KITTY para~~para~~Paradise !!!!



How cute is that!! Die-hard-fans of Hello Kitty can die of happiness going there.. *faint*



"ladies"


Behold..... the awesome cafe!!!!!
                 

all Helllo Kitty picture by: Kirin Media C


Oh my!! Even the drinks and foods are Hello Kitty's shapes!!! Cool!!!!

Who wants to go here?? 

*put your hands up* 
put.put..put.. put... ^^

next please.. kkk...



4.The Petite SOINGOOK Theme Park ^_^




This picture are from Korea Tourism Organization...  since I have never been here before.. In fact, I have never been to all the places.. Wuhuuu~~ =(   *dying to go there*



symbol of true love in Korea?? 


You can just go to Korea and see all of these buildings!! there is no need to travels around the world!! Just KOREA!!! awesome!!!

credit both picture to : Fullat 

 by: Park  



I just want to show U how SMALL and cute are .. All the wonders of the world over there.. U can see the miniature size of pyramid!!! 

In Running Man do you remember how many building shorter than Haha?? (Running Man) kkk... 

^_^"




5.♥ The Magnificent  Heritage of Korea 





These pictures will make you say "Wahhhh!!" (in Malaysia) or Woowwww!!!! OOOuhhhhhwwwhhh!!!

This beautiful and magnificent scenery of KOREA ~~  *speechless*



♥ ^_^ 


Above pictures of Bukchon  Hanok Village that you can see in Korean Drama about their history and their heritage.. 

I think Korean Dramas are one of the main reasons why I love KOREA....
 They really showcase their Heritage throughout their drama and even in Variety Shows!! 



?Why Me? >.< 


KOREA inspired me through their Heritage and unforgettable awesome places like I said before.. To die for!! kkk..

 Besides that, Korean Food and of course the awesome KPOP artist especially 2PM since i'm HOTTEST!! Not to forget Lovely but Hotttt Miss A!!! Go Suzy!! ^^ 



Sooo... why me? y y y?? @_@"



I have never travel abroad.. And Yes, I’m not Kidding.. =(  
I think there are some people that are Lucky enough to go to the place that I have been waiting to go for my whole life!!!
  *just, how badly I want to win this*

I really deserve to be the winner because when we want something badly and work hard for it.. We will really appreciate it and treasure it! I will definitely and completely treasure it by bringing exciting and fun to the Touch Korea Tour!!






Because, how awesome it is to share with friends if my dreams come true! And it is not a dream any more its reality! kkk..  *jebal* ^^






 I want to say  " Kamsahamnida"  or million Thank You!! To 


Korea Tourism Organization 
And 
Korean Plaza Malaysia 








Thank You so much for creating an opportunities and have given me the biggest possibilities in my life.. Be inspired!


Hoping to get good news from your feedback!! * Jebal/please* wink wink ^_*





Annyeong!!!  ^^ *90 degree bow*




p/s: my next post about the inspiring, and mouth watering Korean Food Delicacies adventures with me!
Plus.. my unforgettable 2PM concert memories!!! *SCREAMMM  HOTTEST!!!! *

♥♥ Hope too see u on my next post!!   Annyeong!!!  ♥ *90 degree bow*
xoxo ^_^







*credited pictures by: Korean Tourism Organization , Google and Bloggers:Fullat,Park and Kirin Media C. All Pictures were edited by me...Thank You.. * ^_^






7 comments:

shat mashuri said...

hehehe... peminat setia korea ke?... :-)

takiyaoceto said...

nice entry....like to holiday at korea...

Nasz said...

wow...korea...!1 day t insyaALLAH nk g sner..minat tgk runningman..!hehe

Shara Osment said...

thank you korang!! me die-hard-fans korea! ehehhe

Shara Osment said...

Running Man pon!! x penah miss! best!! ^_^

Salma Othman said...

Annyeong!korean artist woot woot!hot guys OMG!*drools*

Shara Osment said...

Annyeong!!! kekekekkk ^_^/

Nuffnang Ads

 

polaroid Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea