Saturday, April 14, 2012

Future?

Posted by Shara Osment at 12:55 PM




*Blank*

from PMR to SPM to Diploma and now Degree...??? 
  


 *blank*

SPM = i want to be an architect or interior designer
DIPLOMA= i think i will be a great Chef n open up my own restaurant!
DEGREE= i don't wanna be a chef.. i want to be a lecturer..

and guess what.. now..lecturers need Masters.. even for colleges..

*blank* 

“When did the future switch from being a promise to being a threat?” 







“Optimism is a strategy for making a better future. Because unless you believe that the future can be better, you are unlikely to step up and take responsibility for making it so.” 
― Noam Chomsky





Breath out the past,
breath in the future..

i guess my final decision to further my studies..doin my Masters... and who knows maybe one day i have my PHD ... n become Dr. Shara..Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.  =)


“I'm choosing happiness over suffering, I know I am. I'm making space for the unknown future to fill up my life with yet-to-come surprises.” 








0 comments:

Nuffnang Ads

 

polaroid Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea